Factory tour ROWI Präzisionstechnik GmbH
On 21.10.2014, the traditional company ROWI Präzisionstechnik GmbH invited ten students from the Association of German industrial engineers founded by the University of Pforzheim, in order to allow them an insight into the structure and the long history of the company.
The prospective industrial engineers learned what extent ROWI had before its insolvency and how it was rebuilt by industrial engineer Nguyen Trong Luat. Since then, the new CEO and his team are working very hard to bring innovation and tradition in the manufacture of watch bands in line. The original machines, designed and built by ROWI are still used in the production of Fixoflex bracelets. These machines are alsomaintained and repaired by the long-term employees of ROWI Präzisionstechnik GmbH. At the same time new products and marketing ideas are developed and implemented to keep ROWI competitive.
Our visit was completed nicely by a very interesting discussion with Mr. Luat and his team members about the gained insight and visions of the company.
At this point, the participants of the VWI(Association of German industrial engineers) university group Pforzheim would like to thank all employees an especially Mr. Nguyen Trong Luat again for the warm welcome and the many great impressions.
Source: VWI e.V. http://www.vwi-pforzheim.de/
- ROWI in the first edition 2016 of trade magazine U.J.S.
- UNESCO Charity in Heidelberg
- Basel World 2015
- Jewellery Exhibition Inhorgenta 2015
- Factory tour ROWI Präzisionstechnik GmbH
- Damien Perquis is new ambassador for Metal Chronometrie
- ROWI at Hong Kong Watch & Clock Fair 2015
- Your 'like' makes a difference.
- Actively embrace change
- Manufakturreportage GZ Plus 2014
- Natur trifft Technik
- ROWI in magazine 'GZ plus'
- Ross Anthony is fan of METAL Chronometrie
- ROWI в новостях
- Актуальные новости
- Статья о 131- летнем юбилее комрании ROWI Präzisionstechnik GmbH