All personal data collected via the ROWI Präzisionstechnik GmbH website are used exclusively for your individual support, to send product information or to communicate services and are stored. ROWI Präzisionstechnik GmbH assures that your details are handled in confidence according to the relevant data protection laws.
Data Protection in 3rd party services used on this web site
2. Parts of this website use Hubspot (www.hubspot.com) to personalize your web experience. Hubspot utilizes log files which are used to help ROWI for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general, anonymous statistics regarding use of the ROWI website. Only if you voluntarily give us personally identifiable information such as name, email address, address, and phone number in order to do business with us, this data may be linked to automatically-collected data. Cookies are also used help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You have the ability to decline cookies by visiting: http://we-online.sites.hubspot.com/opt-out
3. Within the Newsroom, ROWI uses social plugins from the providers Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn:
- Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
- YouTube is operated by Youtube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
- Twitter is operated by Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.
- LinkedIn is operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA.
If you are in the Newsroom, you communicate directly with these services. The content of the plugins is sent by the providers directly to your browser that integrates it in the website. By integrating the plugins, the providers receive the information that you have called up the relevant page from the Newsroom. If you are logged into one of the services, the provider may associate your visit with the respective account. If you click on one of the plugins, this interaction is sent directly from your browser to the respective provider where it is stored.
ROWI Präzisionstechnik GmbH therefore has no influence on the amount of data the providers process and collect with the social plugins. Please find out about the purpose and scope of data collection and the further use of data by the respective provider and your rights and setting options to protect your privacy in the data protection information from the provider. If you do want the providers to collect data about you, you have to log out of the providers prior to visiting the ROWI Newsroom.
ROWI does not collect or save any visitor data in the Newsroom itself. We simply provide a compilation of the services with which we are active as a service to you.